2010年1月8日金曜日

Today!!

Today, I have pleasure. It is a class reunion at this night. The class when I was a freshman at a high school is very nice and we are good relationship now too. I like them very much. I will go to there with Eri. She is a student in Eibei too. We were same class mates and we enjoyed our high school days together.We have been the class party many times. In this party, the teacher who was our home room teacher will take part in.I look forwad to the thing. He is Mr.Ono and we called him Onocchi. He was very kind and friendly but sometimes he was angree. He was a good theacher for me. He was a advisory theacher to my club too. I belonged to badominton club when I was a high school student. Mr.Ono was good at playing badominton. I respected him. I want to see him and my class mates soon.
[174 words/12192words]

0 件のコメント: