2010年1月8日金曜日

December 31th

I washed my car with my father. I am a very lazy girl so I had never washed it. My father said to me “You have to wash your car with feeling of gratitude for it by the beginning of the New Year.” So I woke up early the morning and I stared to wash it with him. First, I dusted a lot of dust with duster. There was a lot of dust on my car. I did not know that my car was dirty very much and I was surprised at the thing. Second, we washed with water. The day was very very cold and it was sleet. So I was frozen to the marrow and my hands were like an ice. It was too harsh to me. But my father washed my car very hard so I thought I have to work hard to wash it. Finally, we waxed the car closely. This work was the most serious in the current works and it also took time to do it. The time was about one hour. When we finished cleaning it completely, we were very tired. But I got a wonderful sense of achievement. After the washing, it was a lunch time. My mother made us very delicious dishes. I was very hungry so I was very happy.
The day was New Year’s Eve so I ate the buckwheat noodles eaten on New Year’s Eve and oden with my grandfather, grandmother, father and mother. We eat oden on New Year Eve every year in my family. I like oden that my mother makes. I like Japanese radish the best. After we finished eating dinner, we waited New Year together with watching TV. I like Gakinotsukai so we watched it. We all held our sides with laughter and we came to New Year!! I wish that everyone become happy this year and I want to do my best various things. I want to enjoy my life. I hope to see more of you.
[343 words/11068 words]

0 件のコメント: