2010年1月8日金曜日

1st day

I woke up early and I left for Fukuoka with my father and my mother. We go to Dazaihu every year. It is one of famous shrine for erudite progress. I think that I owe my success of examinations to go there every year. After we went to the shrine, we went to Marinoa city for shopping. It is an outlet store and I like very much. There were a lot of low priced goods. I wanted new clothes and a formal dress for party of Coming of Age Day. But I did not find them there. I was sorry. And I bought a grab bag with my mother. I like it because it makes me excite. There were nice clothes in the grab bag. I was satisfied. After we got back to Kumamoto, we went to my grandmother’s home. We ate sukiyaki. My uncle bought high class beef for us. It was very delicious and I was fascinated by them. I ate such delicious beef at the first time. I had a very good New Year’s Day.
[181 words/1631 words]

0 件のコメント: