2010年1月7日木曜日

December 29th and 30th

I worked part time on December 29th and 30th. I have worked at a small cram school for eight months. When I started to work there, I did not become accustomed to the new job. But now, I become accustomed to the job and I look forward to going there. Thatching students is very interesting for me. Sometimes I teach English and math to high school students. It is too difficult to me. But it becomes my skill up. I think that this job is very useful for me. Then, I have a good relationship with my the fellow workers. We often go to eat dinner and we talk about our students and love. They are clever than me so I always respect them. I want to have good relationship from now on. And I have a good relationship with my students too. They yearn me and they often talk many things to me. Sometimes, they scramble for me. I am very happy and I think that they are very cute. I like them very much. I want to go on working there until my graduation. I like present job very much.
[198 words/10725 words]

0 件のコメント: