2009年5月11日月曜日

Speaking week 3 Your friends

We talked about our friends at today's class. I talked about my friends, Eri and Izumi.
First, Eri is taller than I and she has long hair. She is good at the makeup so I envy her. She looks like cool but, in fact, She is charming and friendly. She and I were same high school students and same class. We also go to the same university and same class. Second, Izumi has fair skin and her skin is very beautiful. She is a girl with clear cut features. She is clever and sociable. She always leads us. I met her in this university and we belonged a same club. But we do not belong the club now.


I talked with Yuka. Yuka's friends are Mari and Shyoko. First, Mari is small and her smile is very cute. She looks like a baby. She is funny and scatterbrain. Yuka and Mari were same high school students. They belonged a Japanese drum's club. Second, Shyoko has long hair but it is counterfeit. She is slender and she has good sense of fashion. She is funny and she is not punctual. Yuka met her in KGU but they were same high school students.
I know shyoko but I do not know Mari. I want to meet her.


[218 words/ 4154 words]

0 件のコメント: