2009年5月15日金曜日

Essay 3; My favorite animals

I like animals very much. They heal my tiredness. My favorite animal is a dog. I like dogs better than any other animals. There are three reasons that I like dogs very much.
First reason is that I have dogs. I have had dogs since I was born. I have two dogs in my family. They names are Robin and Azuki. The relation between them is a parent and child. Robin is Azuki’s mother. I have taken care of them since they were born so I have love to them more than others. I hope that they live long.
Second reason is that dogs are very brave and clever. Dogs help people by various scenes. For example, seeing eye dogs. They support the life of the blind person. They are very wise and faithful to the owner so they help the owner hard and they defend the owner from all dangers. In addition, they heal even the wound of owner's mind. I often cooperate in the fund-raising for the seeing eye dog. I support their activity from now on too.
Final reason is that dogs are friendly and very cute. When they feel happy, they shake their tails. In fact, when my dogs find me, they come to me with their shaking tails. It is very cute!! They can do some cute techniques and they can amuse us. I like to play Frisbee with them. As you can see I love dogs better than any other animals. But I like other animals too. Thank you for reading.

[ 260 words/4414 words]

0 件のコメント: