2009年5月4日月曜日

In Fukuoka!!


I went to Fukuoka with my boyfriend on May 2nd. We went to there by his car. We arrived early in Fukuoka because we left Kumamoto at 7:00AM. First, we went to Canal City. We took a print club stickers and enjoyed shopping. We ate Okonomiyaki in Hugethu. It is my favorite restaurant.

Second, we went to Tenjin. There were a lot of shopping malls. I was surprised at many of the person but I got excited. I bought a lot of dresses there. I walked off my feet and my shoes have raised blisters on my feet. We entered the coffee shop to take a rest.

Finally, we went to Marinoa City. It is by the sea and outlet mall. We were able to shop by a low price. I bought the present for mother because she had her birthday recently. I bought a eco-bag of Labrador retriever for her. She was glad so I was happy.
I had a good time there.


[166 words/ 3484 words]

0 件のコメント: