2009年5月7日木曜日

Book review 5; Anna Goes to the Zoo


The tittle is " Anna Goes to the zoo". I like to go to the zoo so I chose this book. There is the zoo near my home and I often go to there with my friend.The girl at the center of this cover is Anna. First, I wondered that she seemed to be tedious. I get excited when I go to the zoo. Why is she tedious?

One day, Anna's mother proposed to go to the zoo to Anna and younger brother. Anna has been there as many as six times so she did not want to go there. She was tedious though she saw the bears. Even if she saw the monkeys and she saw the tigers, too. But she likes snakes very much. Because she went to the snake house with younger brother who disliked it. Then, she smiled and her brother became to like the snakes. Mother asked her in the way back from the zoo. " Did you like the zoo today, Anna?" Anna answered, " Yes, I did. "

I was glad for her to become to like zoo. I want to go the zoo.


[ 189 words/3716 words]

0 件のコメント: